In order to further enhance the theoretical and practical level of non-destructive testing technology in school students, enhance students' professional love and professional competitiveness of non-destructive testing majors, expand the social cognition and influence of non-destructive testing, and promote academic exchanges of teachers in relevant institutions and the training of high-quality skilled personnel, the China Society of Mechanical Engineering has decided to hold the non-destructive testing branch.
"The 5th National University Non-destructive Testing (Ultrasound) Skills Competition" activities, the relevant matters are hereby notified as follows:
Organizer: China Institute of Mechanical Engineering Non-destructive Testing Branch
Contractor: Bohai Ship Vocational College
2 Time and place of the contest
When: October 11-13, 2019 (11 th from 12-13)
Location: Bohai Ship Vocational College (29 Longxing Road, Xing City, Hulu Island City, Liaoning Province)
All relevant institutions of higher learning (including undergraduate, higher vocational, higher vocational, adult colleges and universities) non-destructive testing technology-related majors in the students.
4 Method of evaluation
To participate in the institutions as a unit, through the theoretical examination and practice competition, to assess the group and personal results, and comprehensive ranking.
According to the competition results ranking selected the first, second, third prize and individual first, second and third prize, by the Chinese Society of Mechanical Engineering non-destructive testing branch issued the award certificate.
(1) The contest is voluntary for the participation of institutions.
(2) Each hospital (school) shall be limited to one team; it shall consist of 3 students and 1-2 instructors; and each hospital (school) shall have a leader of one person.
(3) If you intend to participate in an institution, please fill out the Registration Form for the 5th National Student Non-destructive Testing (Ultrasound) Skills Competition (see Annex, the student information is not filled in for the time being) to send the scanned copy to 29093647.qq.com by May 31, 2019.
Lu Baoxuan E-mail: 29093647-qq.com; contact: 15566761028
Wei Tongfeng E-mail: 94199851-qq.com; Contact: 15124263500
(1) The registration fee charged for this event: each participant charges 200 yuan for the competition, the unified arrangement of room and board for teachers and students, the cost of self-care.
(2) Event procedures and other issues to be determined after registration by the contest office to give notice, there are problems can be consulted at any time contact.